Monday 24 November 2014

Circus Bits and Pieces

I've been a bit remiss in getting videos and photos at circus, but here's a few of recent aerial hoop work:


One of the reasons I've not had so many videos is that the quality on my phone camera suddenly dropped, for which I apologise. Anyway, quite chuffed with this video all the same - rolls are a lot of fun!


Because my phone camera has been playing up, I used a different one to get this video. Am very, very pleased with this move - a hock drop. I could not have done this a couple of months ago, because it requires core strength to maintain the control as you drop. Without the control, it simply wouldn't be safe. It might be a bit less flashy than the rolls, but in terms of ability this feels to me a far better demonstration of how far I'm coming.

Am sure it goes without saying, but please don't try the things in the videos without suitable supervision!

No comments:

Post a Comment