Sunday 2 August 2015

#RPGaDay2015 - Day 2, Kickstarted Game Most Pleased I Backed

None of the games I've backed have yet been published... I'm particularly excited by Infernal, although that's not a roleplay game (yet...) so doesn't really count. I say yet - I'm aware there are hopes to expand in that direction and I know at least a few people aren't interested in a miniatures game but are intrigued by the gameworld and want to play in it...

For a roleplay game, I'm most excited by Scavengers. It's a silly game of space-looting that sounds like it would work well for a quick game or to introduce new people to roleplay. It's running a little behind schedule but looks a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on my copy!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm excited by that too, and you muttered something Deadlands related, but Scavengers is something new.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Fern - now I have to do this too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Look forward to reading :D

      If you don't know the blog that started it, it's here: http://autocratik.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete