Tuesday 15 August 2017

#RPGaDAY2017: Day 15 - Which RPG do you enjoy adapting the most

I'm a player, not a GM, so don't very often get involved in adapting games, and while I know both Husbit and Rich make changes to settings and scenarios to suit the campaigns they want to run, because I don't know what's been changed or what it's been changed from, I don't know which changes I'm enjoying more, as it were.

Still not inspired by any of the alt questions, and don't really have anything to add to my answers for this day in previous years, so it's another very short one from me, I'm afraid.

 
~~~

RPGaDAY was started by Dave Chapman and is currently curated by RPG Brigade. To join in yourself, follow the questions in the graphic and blog, vlog, tweet, or otherwise share your responses with the hashtag RPGaDAY2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment