Thursday 31 August 2017

#RPGaDAY2017: Day 31 - What do you anticipate most in 2018?

This is a lovely question to finish on.

More Exalted. I'm really enjoying the world, the characters and the epicness of the plot. Resolving the Flood in Deadlands; defeating Reverand Grimme and making the world a slightly better place. Hopefully. Maybe a return to Aberrant, because the plot ended on a real cliffhanger I'd like to resolve. Also hoping to play the short Mage campaign Rich keeps talking about, which is quite a lot of gaming!

I've got the new Paranoia game - can't decide if I want to run it or convince someone else to run it, but I am hoping to play it in the next year.

The thing I'm most looking forward to is running the Buffy game for my aerial friends, if only because that means we'll have actually managed to move into our new home and all the stress of the past few months will be behind me!


~~~

RPGaDAY was started by Dave Chapman and is currently curated by RPG Brigade. To join in yourself, follow the questions in the graphic and blog, vlog, tweet, or otherwise share your responses with the hashtag RPGaDAY2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment